New York, February 2, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Commercial Printing Market – Growth, Trends, Impact of COVID-19 and Forecasts (2021-2026)” – https: // www.reportlinker .com / p06020223 /? utm_source = GNW
It is expected that technology diffusion, along with increasing applications, will drive demand worldwide. In addition, the need for short term production for a wide range of applications for commercially printed materials such as books, direct mail, brochures and catalogs is growing rapidly. For example, in direct mail, common practice has been to send the exact same message to many customers. 72% of businesses are expected to use direct mail campaigns. Direct mail campaigns are relatively inexpensive and are a great way for companies to promote their image and services to the public. This aspect of printing is expected to continue an upward trend in the future.
– The increased demand for promotional materials from the retail, food and beverage industries is driving the market. The commercial print market is mainly driven by various promotional activities such as print advertising. Retail businesses that understand their target markets are including print advertising as part of an overall marketing strategy. A recent survey of 1,250 US consumers conducted by Adobe highlighted the persistent problem that online or digital promotions are failing to grab people’s attention and that print-based ads are increasing consumer awareness.
– In addition, the “Food & Wine” magazine recorded cross-brand growth with a newly improved print product. The April 2020 print release of California Wine attracted new advertisers in 2020, including Ford, the LG Signature Series, Silversea Cruises, Sub Zero, St. Regis, and Raymond James. It was reported that print advertising revenue increased 18% year over year between January and April 2020 and 2019.
– Introducing green practices to reduce the impact of the printing industry on the environment? drives the market. The market is experiencing major changes in activities and processes, for example when it is slowly being replaced by sustainable systems. Several new initiatives are being implemented for the printing industry that focus on the most important environmental impacts. Vegetable colors are environmentally friendly inks made from vegetable oils. Although vegetable-based inks take a long time to dry, such inks are considered to perform better because the amount of VOCs is drastically reduced as they are made from vegetable oils. These inks release around 2-4% VOC emissions, which is much less compared to solvent-based inks.
– Many commercial printers also use recycled paper in their processes. In March 2020, Verso Corporation introduced Velocity, a coated security ideal for a variety of commercial web offset printing applications, including magazines, catalogs, premium retail inserts, direct mail, and light mailings. It is provided with recycled content and FSC paper that are sustainable and environmentally friendly.
– However, the demand for commercial printing has decreased during the COVID-19 outbreak. Heidelberg released a report on the current state of the global printing industry during the COVID-19 outbreak. According to the report, print production in China declined up to 80% from normal volume during the COVID-19 outbreak, but rebounded as the infection curve declined and is now back to last year’s levels in both the commercial and packaging sectors. Label segments. In addition, some printers have seen increased demand for COVID-19 related signage from retailers who want to reassure customers that they are taking the necessary safety precautions. Others print items like plexiglass shields.
Major market trends
The advertising segment is expected to see significant growth
– The growing need for advertising in companies around the world, as well as widespread technological diffusion, are currently the key factors for the market growth. Companies are increasingly turning to commercial printers because they are cheaper and more efficient for mass printing.
– The advertising sector has become very important in digital advertising. The rise in digital advertising has had a significant impact on the commercial printing market in the advertising sector. Sensory Interactive deployment uses digital signage in strategic locations. The company installed three large digital displays on Circa, a new mixed-use development in Los Angeles, covering over 18,000 square feet. This has been used extensively by Nike for a variety of high profile campaigns. Such cases have resulted in a decline in the use of printed advertising.
– In addition, constant speed soft signage is becoming increasingly popular. As a result, more banners are expected to be seen in 2020, including giant 5m wide prints or less, simpler signs.
– For example, Canon Solutions America has partnered with DGI USA, a manufacturer with deep roots in dye sublimation, to deliver solutions that combine DGI’s highly productive printers with their robust support services and market knowledge. The new DGI Dye Sublimation Printers DGI FT-3204X, DGI POSEIDON and DGI FH-3204 are expected to provide an excellent solution for print service providers looking to expand their business into soft signage. Such initiatives maintain demand for the printed advertising industry and thereby maintain the commercial print market in this segment.
– In addition, leading fashion brands such as ZARA, Oysho and Massimo Dutti, with over 1,300 eco-efficient stores since 2007, are expected to bring all of their stores under an eco-efficient model by 2020. This is expected to result in significant growth in advertising pressure.
The Asia-Pacific region has a significant market share
– The Asia-Pacific region has a significant market share due to increasing demand from critical regions such as China, India, the Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand. Factors such as the introduction of new technologies, lifestyle changes, increasing e-commerce and urbanization are driving the growth of the printing market in the region.
– According to the Association of Indian Industries (CII), India is expected to be the fifth largest consumer market by 2025. According to a joint study by ASSOCHAM and EY, the printing and packaging industry in India is expected to grow to USD 72.6 billion by 2020, which is an annual growth rate of 18%.
– The All India Federation of Master Printers (AIFMP) estimates the country is made up of more than 250,000 MSMEs and large printers. AIFMP data also suggests that commercial printing in the country is growing at around 10% annually, while digital printing is growing at a robust growth rate of 30%.
– In addition, players in Japan are focused on offering innovative offerings such as inkjet printers. In November 2019, for example, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, a photography, imaging, printing, and biotechnology company based in Tokyo, Japan, launched Samba JPC. This inkjet printer component contains software and core parts required to develop industrial single-pass printing devices for commercial and packaging printing applications. The technology is increasingly being used for commercial printing of books, posters, folding boxes, corrugated cardboard and labels.
– China is also witnessing increases in wages and living standards, which in turn has boosted consumer spending. This is a major driver of the demand for printing services. Packaging accounts for about half of printing sales in China, and publications account for nearly 30% of sales. Unlike in the West, where printed publications are falling significantly due to digital reading opportunities, the printed readership for magazines, books and newspapers in China is still growing.
– In addition, due to the lack of skilled labor, higher production costs and lower labor costs in these countries, as well as the mature management in Bangladesh, Bangladesh has become an attractive travel destination for China and several other countries. Thus, the country signs trade agreements with the European Union (EU) and the United States.
The commercial printing market is fragmented due to the presence of many global and regional players. The market appears to be extremely competitive due to corporate overcapacity and price pressure. Additionally, there is intense rivalry in the marketplace for mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and innovation among printers. The main players are Quad / Graphics, Inc. and ACME Printing. Recent developments on the market are:
– February 2020 – RR Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) has partnered with Microsoft Store to deliver technology-enabled, end-to-end creative and print security services that will help the retail brand increase engagement in the store and respond quickly to dynamic market conditions.
– January 2020 – Transcontinental Inc. has acquired Artisan Complete Limited, which specializes in creating retail environments, POS displays and large format printing. This acquisition can help the company increase its vertical pressure for in-store marketing products.
– September 2019 – Dai Nippon Printing Co. Ltd. (DNP) presents a new digital photo printer1 with dye sublimation1, which is one of the lightest and most compact2 printers on the world market. The new DP-QW410 printer expands the existing product range and can be used for a photo booth, event photographers and ID photo solutions.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
– The market estimate sheet (ME) in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020223/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all of the market research you need – instantly in one place.
Clare: email@example.com USA: (339) -368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001