Future Market Insights has to produce a meaningful research analysis Card Printer Ribbon Market that covers a global outlook on the product. The research study covers key product developments, technology trends, growth factors, various challenges and opportunities that are influencing the growth of the global Card Printer Ribbon Market. The research report also includes analysis of historical data, current market scenarios, and future market forecast for a 10 year period from 2018 to 2028. Statistical analysis and key highlights are presented in the recent research publication entitled “Card Printer Ribbon Market: Global Industry Analysis (2013-2017)” and opportunity assessment (2018-2028) “.
Demand for the highest quality ID cards to support the growth of card printer ribbon
Retailers in the global market are pushing for superior ID cards and a better printing experience to advance the entire manufacturing process and related activities. This has forced card printer manufacturers to switch to thermal printing technology. Large end-use industries are focused on updating their employee badges with the latest cost-effective technology. This is expected to trigger the use of card printer ribbon in the years to come. In addition, the growing demand for the highest quality ID cards from the information technology field is expected to contribute to the health of the global card printer tape market.
Request a sample report with a table of contents and illustrations:: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3810
The increasing use of cards for withdrawals and payments has changed consumer preference for cashless payments. The trend towards “going cashless” is increasing as more people use bank cards to make transactions in retail stores, supermarkets, restaurants and cafes around the world. Changes in customer preferences to facilitate the convenience and ease of transactions, increased security, and cashless payment have created demand for cards in various consumer industries. This rising demand is likely to stimulate the increasing demand for card printer ribbons in the coming years.
According to Future Market Insights, the global card printer tape market is expected to reach a significant valuation of around $ 997 million by the end of the valuation year (2028), compared to around $ 653 million in 2017. The global market The card printer tapes market is projected to grow 3.9% in the 2018-2028 evaluation period.
Environmental concerns related to the disposal of cards, supplies and printers to constrain global market growth
Card printers have an average lifespan of approximately 8 years from the date of manufacture, depending on the use, mail they normally dispose of. In view of its global disposal, it contributes to the accumulated electronic waste. In addition, disposing of large amounts of tape and paper increases the total amount of non-degradable electronic waste that is generated in a year. This has drawn the attention of government agencies and environmental watchers like the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which have strict rules and regulations for the disposal of electronic consumables and card printers. The inks used in card printing contain harmful chemicals, the disposal of which can have a negative impact on the environment. This is expected to hamper the growth of the global card printer tape market.
The manufacturers involved in this market focus on developing tapes that pose a minimal risk to the environment. However, this requires additional and higher investment, which has slowed the rate of development. Key players in the global card printer tape market are Zebra Technologies Corporation, Evolis SA, ASSA ABLOY AB, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., HiTi Digital, Inc., Matica Technologies AG, Entrust Datacard Corporation, IDP Corp., Ltd. ., ICard Solutions (India) Private Limited, Kanematsu USA Inc., Magicard Ltd., AlphaCard, NBS Technologies Inc., Best Barcode System Private Limited and Pointman Technologies Inc.
Preview Analysis Global Card Printer Market Segmentation By Product Type – Color, Monochrome; According to the type of printing – one-sided, double-sided; By Use – Banking, Government, Information Technology, Retail, Healthcare, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/card-printer-ribbons-market
Key highlights of the global market for card printer tapes
- After colors, it is expected that the color segment will be very lucrative and that there will be increasing demand from the end-use industry. This segment has dominated the world market in the past and is ready to resume this trend in the years to come
- In terms of type of printing, the double-sided segment is the most lucrative and is expected to expand considerably during the evaluation period
- The adoption of card printer tapes in banking is expected to increase, followed by the government sector. Card printer ribbon sales in banking are estimated at $ 300 million by the end of 2028
- In recent years, China has shown a high propensity for the use of card printers due to the high level of acceptance in the region’s manufacturing industry. In addition, this has spurred the use of card printer ribbon in the country and is expected to grow at a rapid rate in the years to come
According to studies, high demand for card printer ribbons is forecast for the Middle East and Africa in the forecast period.
Our consulting services are designed to help you with specific, tailor-made insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know your challenges and our trusted advisors will be in touch:: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3810
For more information on FMI’s Market Intelligence for Industrial Automation and Equipment:
- HID ballast market Segmentation by Product Type – HID Electromagnetic Ballast, HID Electronic Ballast; By distribution channels – online, offline; By application – automotive, residential, commercial, industrial, outdoor: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/hid-ballast-market
- Retail printer market Segmentation by Product Type – Desktop Printers, Industrial Printers, Mobile Printers, Others; By Technology – Thermal Transfer Label Printer, Direct Thermal Label Printer, Inkjet Label Printer, Laser Label Printer, Direct Transfer Paper Printer; By application – department stores, warehouses, corner shops, e-commerce, supermarkets: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/retail-printers-market
- Protective work gloves market Taxonomy by product type – leather gloves, aluminized gloves, aramid gloves, disposable gloves, synthetic gloves, metal pulp, cloth gloves, coated cloth gloves, chemical protection gloves, rubber insulation gloves; By End User – Manufacturing, Construction, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Food, Mining, Agriculture: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/industrial-safety-gloves-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market research and consulting company. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and advisory services that are personalized in nature. FMI offers a complete solution that combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights, and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No .: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Lot No .: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]