COVID-19 impact on the world Production printer Market size, status and forecast 2021
The report, titled “Production Printer Market,” was recently added by MarketInsightsReports for a stronger and more effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of various attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and customers that operate in multiple regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to readers, business owners, and industry professionals.
The production printer market is expected to grow by 5.26% in the forecast period of the forecast period 2020-2025.
For a sample copy of the report, click the link:
Top companies in the Global Production printer markets are Xerox Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP, Ricoh Company Ltd., Canon Inc., Eastman Kodak Company, Konica Minolta Inc., Miyakoshi Printing Machinery Co., Ltd., Inca Digital Printers Ltd. (Dainippon Screen Mfg. Co., Ltd) and other.
– In January 2020, Ricoh, a Japanese company, announced the launch of the new manufacturing organization Ricoh Manufacturing (China) Ltd in April 2020. With the start of production in the new manufacturing organization, existing production facilities in China will be reorganized. Production at Ricoh Asia Industry (Shenzhen) Ltd should cease in spring 2020, and production at Ricoh Components & Products (Shenzhen) Ltd is expected to cease in autumn 2020.
– In October 2019 Canon announced the launch of the imagePRESS C165, a new addition to the imagePRESS line of color production printers. The printer supports a variety of output and internal printing, and offers a highly productive output of 65 pages per minute (ppm) when creating A4 documents in landscape orientation. At the same time, a small installation area is required, similar to that of an office multifunction device.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market
– Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for production printing, with India, Indonesia and Vietnam having markets with high growth rates. According to the CII (Confederation of Indian Industry), India is expected to be the fifth largest consumer market by 2025. According to a joint study by ASSOCHAM-EY, the printing and packaging industry in India is expected to grow to USD 72.6 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 18%.
– In addition, the All India Federation of Master Printers (AIFMP) estimates that the country is made up of more than 250,000 MSMEs and large printers. AIFMP data also suggests that commercial printing in the country is growing at around 10% annually, while digital printing is growing at a robust growth rate of 30%.
– The significant growth of the country’s packaging industry is expected to contribute to the growth of the market under study. According to the Indian Association of Printing, Packaging and Allied Machine Manufacturers (IPAMA), the packaging industry is expected to continue to grow due to the rapid changes made by industry players. The e-commerce boom and organized retail trade in the country offer enormous potential for future packaging growth, thereby supporting the commercial printing industry.
– Investments were made in new production facilities and new product launches in the region. According to the Worldwide Market for Print 2.0 published by the Association for Print Technologies (APTech), India is expected to be the fastest growing market with an annual return on sales of 8.1% per annum and sales of USD 1.2 billion from 2017 to 2021 be for publications.
Learn more about this report @
What market factors are explained in the report?
– Important strategic developments: The study also covers the key strategic developments in the Production Printer market including research and development, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating at the global and regional levels on the Operate in the market.
-Key Market Features: The report has assessed key market characteristics including sales, price, capacity, capacity utilization, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import / export, supply / demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. Additionally, the study provides a comprehensive study of key market dynamics and their latest trends, as well as relevant market segments and sub-segments.
– Analytical tools: The Global Production Printer Market report has the carefully studied and assessed data of the major players in the industry and their scope in the market using various analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Feasibility Study, and Return on Investment Analysis have been used to analyze the growth of major market players.
We offer customizations on report based on specific customer requirements:
– Free country analysis for 5 countries of your choice.
– Free competitive analysis of 5 key market players.
– Free up 40 analyst hours to cover all other data points.
MarketInsightsReports offers syndicated market research on industries such as healthcare, information and communication technology (ICT), technology and media, chemistry, materials, energy, heavy industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market information, a 360-degree market view that includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: +1 704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com