This extensively researched report presentation on Digital transformation of the maritime freight transport market is designed to adequately account for a range of important market-relevant information such as the impact of the global economy on the use of optimistic returns. The report also closely tracks advances in various demographic and related markets and their potential to intensify competition in the digital transformation of the ocean freight market. This crucial research result evaluates the market over the forecast period from 2020 to 2026 and invests in the deciphering of decisive milestone developments in the historical years that have significantly influenced the resulting market growth forecast.
Some of the following top market participant profiles are featured in this report: Syntel Inc., Hexaware Technologies, ABB Ltd., Tech Mahindra Limited, Kintetsu World Express, Inc., Advantech Co., Ltd., Mindtree Ltd., DigiLogistics Technology Ltd., Partner Tech Corp., 3GTMS, Inc., 4flow AG , Logistic Solutions, Inc.
Digital transformation of the maritime freight transport market: snapshot of the company profile
IBM Corporation: Founded in 1911, IBM Corporation is a leading provider of cognitive solutions and cloud platforms. The company was founded as Computing-Tabulating-Recording (CTR) and renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software. It also offers hosting and consulting services in a variety of fields, from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. The company is currently working with Maersk Line to provide solutions for the digital transformation of ocean freight transport.
SAP SE: SAP SE was founded in 1972 and is a leading global provider of software and software-related services. The company offers consulting services, support and success plans, premium engagements, cloud services and implementation services. Based on market capitalization, SAP is the third largest independent software manufacturer in the world and has 130 regional offices worldwide.
Available sample report in PDF version together with graphics and figures @
What to expect from the report
• A thorough study of the dynamic segmentation of the digital transformation of the ocean freight market.
• A complete analysis of the digital transformation of the ocean freight market.
• A holistic review of the most important market changes and developments.
• Concrete and noticeable changes in market dynamics.
• Notable growth-friendly activities by leading actors.
• A full review of historical, current and potential foreseeable growth projections in terms of volume and value.
Segment evaluation: digital transformation of the ocean freight market
In this particular section of the report, readers are presented with crucial clarity to highlight the most effective segment that will enable a high flow of revenue. Relevant details on other market segments are also discussed in the report in order to derive logical conclusions on the most important segments of the digital transformation of the ocean freight market.
Click Here To Get 20% Off This Report: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=D&repid=2510014
Digital transformation of the ocean freight market in brief
The digital transformation of the ocean freight market is expected to see an annual growth rate of ~ 10% between 2019 and 2027. The market is expected to be driven by an increasing level of trade around the world.
The global digital transformation of the ocean freight market is projected to reach ~ $ 38.4 billion by 2027 from ~ $ 18.2 million in 2019. Less technologically advanced providers in the shipping industry are expected to drive the global digital transformation of the ocean freight market.
The digital transformation of the ocean freight market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to increase rapidly in the forecast period, followed by North America.
North America continues to lead the global digital transformation of the ocean freight market. Revenue in 2019 is estimated at ~ $ 6.6 billion. The increasing number of trade agreements as well as the increasing importance of technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence for better and more flexible trade management have led to an increase in the demand for digital transformation of ocean freight transport.
COVID-19 impact analysis
This intensely researched report presentation was created in real time and pays significant attention to the COVID-19 outbreak which has recently wreaked unprecedented damage across industries and has stagnated growth.
The report extensively addresses the following concerns
- The current and historical scenarios that are widespread in the digital transformation of the maritime freight transport market
- Informs readers about the emergence of new service and product portfolios, including technological milestones
- The report provides near-perfect estimates of the digital transformation of the ocean freight market encompassing both the market dimensions and segment potential
- The various objectives have been systematically divided into long-term and short-term priorities in the report
- An overview of several market growth catalysts influencing the sustainability and growth of the digital transformation of the ocean freight market.
- An evaluation of the opportunities for young talent and the focus of growth in regions and countries
- A systematic guide to the various marketing strategies used by market participants in the interests of market expansion and sustainability of growth.
Regional and country-specific analysis: digital transformation of the maritime freight transport market
– – North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
– – Europe (Great Britain, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Central and Eastern Europe, CIS)
– – Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, ASEAN, India, rest of Asia Pacific)
– – Latin America (Brazil, rest of LA)
– – The Middle East and Africa (Turkey, GCC, Rest of Middle East)
For support in the digital transformation of maritime freight transport, please contact: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2510014
Some important table of contents points:
Chapter 1. Report overview
Chapter 2. Global growth trends
Chapter 3. Market share of the main players
Chapter 4. Breakdown of data by type and application
Chapter 5. Market by end user / application
Chapter 6. Covid19 outbreak: Digital transformation of the effects of the ocean freight market
Chapter 7. Analysis of opportunities in the Covid 19 crisis
Chapter 9. Market driving force
And many more…
In addition to an in-depth analysis of the leading players, this section of the report also provides relevant details on specific market drivers and growth factors. The report therefore gives an overview of the flourishing market scenario, the demand and supply analysis as well as the technological milestones.
Market report offers in one core:
- A thorough reference to the prevailing trends as well as the relevant market dynamics
- Complex analysis and referencing of core products and dynamic segments
- A thorough analysis of the competitive spectrum and winning strategies of the main players
- COVID-19 analysis and recovery route
- PESTEL and SWOT analysis among other analyzes
ResearchMoz is the one-stop online destination to find and buy market research reports and industry analysis. With our huge collection of market research reports, we meet all of your cross-industry research needs. We offer our services for companies of all sizes and for all industries and markets. Our research coordinators have an in-depth knowledge of reports and publishers and will help you make informed decisions by giving you unbiased and in-depth insight into which reports will meet your needs at the best price.
For more information, please contact:
Tel .: + 1-518-621-2074
US-Canada toll free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/13221461
Follow us: https://thetrendingesearchreports.blogspot.com/
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Media release: https://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease