Genshin Impact is a free action role playing game developed and published by miHoYo. Featuring a fantasy open world environment and action-based combat system that uses elemental magic and character switching, the game uses the monetization of gacha games to give players new characters, weapons, and other resources.
Also read | Destiny 2 Xur Location Jan 2021: Where is Xur this week and what is Xur selling?
Genshin Impact Ganyu Banner
Also read | GTA 6 release date: will the popular Rockstar game title be released in 2021?
Ganyu is a cryo-figure, which means that she needs healthy amounts of Shiva Jade and Hoarfrost cores to reach her maximum level. You can find Hoarfrost Cores by defeating non-event versions of the Cryo Regisvine in Moon City. Occasionally you will receive Shiva Jade for defeating the wolf of the north. Shiva Jade can be bought in small sums in souvenir shops in Liyue and Lunar City.
For Shiva Jade, Ganyu needs a splinter, nine fragments, nine chunks and six gems. If there is an overflow, all Shiva Jade can be taken to higher levels with a craft bank. Ganyu needs a total of 46 Shiva Jades to achieve the maximum.
Genshin Impact Tier List
- S-tier characters in Genshin Impact
- Diluc (Pyro, Claymore)
- Twenty (anemo, bow)
- Qiqi (ice cream, sword)
- Razor (Electro, Claymore)
- Fischl (electro, bow)
- Keqing (electro, sword)
- A Tier characters in Genshin Impact
- Jean (anemo, sword)
- Xiangling (pryo, polearm)
- Chongyun (ice cream, claymore)
- Traveler (anemo, sword)
- Xiao (anemo, polearm)
- B-Tier characters in Genshin Impact
- Mona (water, catalyst)
- Barbara (water, catalyst)
- Ningguang (Geo, catalyst)
- Traveler (geo, sword)
- Clover (pyro, catalyst)
- Bennett (Pyro, sword)
- C-Tier characters in Genshin Impact
- Lisa (electro, catalytic converter)
- Kaeyta (ice cream, sword)
- Noelle (Geo, Claymore)
- Sucrose (anemo, catalyst)
- Xingqiu (water, sword)
- Beidou (electro, claymore)
- D-Tier character in Genshin Impact
Download Genshin Impact
- For pc
- Download and open the PC Client Launcher file.
- Check “I have read and accept the software license agreement” and select “Install now”.
- Complete the PC Launcher installation and select “Run Now” to run the launcher.
- Click Get Game to download the Genshin Impact game files.
- Download the game.
- Finally, click on the game to start playing.
- For PS4
- To download Genshin Impact on PlayStation, go to the PSN store
- Find Genshin Impact
- When you click Download, the game will be downloaded.
- After downloading, let the installation complete.
- Finally, press the game icon to start the game.
- For iOS and Android
- Visit the respective Apple Store and Google Play Store
- Find Genshin Impact
- Click Install
- Once you’re done, open the app and the in-game data will be downloaded
- The size is 5.5 GB, so the time required depends on the Internet speed.
- Once you are done you can play the game.
Also read | Jurassic World Evolution system requirements to experience immersive gaming
Also read | Dead By Daylight system requirements for better user experience