Covina, CA, December 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – New technological innovations, the growing number of profitable business models and the continued shift to just-in-time production are expected to fuel the market over the forecast period.
The global digital production printer market was valued at $ 24.5 billion in 2019 and is expected to have a CAGR of 12.4%.
The report “Global Digital Production Printer Market By Type (Monochrome and color), By technology (Inkjet and toner), By Production Method (Single sheet, continuous feed, sheet feeding and web-based), On application (Transactional, commercial, publishing, label and packaging products and others), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa) – trends, analyzes and forecasts up to 2029 “.
Request Free Sample Copy of this Business Intelligence Report @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/4509
- In June 2014, Konica Minolta signed an agreement with Ergo Asia Pty Limited (Australia), a leading Asian provider of marketing production management services, to acquire all shares in the company.
- In February 2015, Ricoh founded a new company in the Middle East as part of its strategy to more directly support customers and partners in key emerging markets around the world and to meet local needs and demand for new digital office solutions.
- In January 2020, the Japanese company Ricoh announced the launch of the new manufacturing organization Ricoh Manufacturing (China) Ltd in April 2020. With the start of production in the new manufacturing organization, existing production facilities in China will be reorganized. Production at Ricoh Asia Industry (Shenzhen) Ltd should cease in spring 2020, and production at Ricoh Components & Products (Shenzhen) Ltd is expected to cease in autumn 2020.
Growth of printing applications in packaging
Packaging applications are one of the major sources of demand for production printers as digital packaging printing has become more mainstream. Product manufacturers are addressing increasingly focused buyer groups by increasingly adapting boxes and labels. The packaging gained in importance. While many printers and converters have used their printing systems to make digital labels, folding boxes and flexible packaging are expected to become increasingly concentrated in 2020. With tactile elements on packaging materials and creatively designed outer packaging, brand owners continue to focus on drawing consumer attention to their products.
Growth of the e-commerce industry
The growth of e-commerce is expected to drive demand for better packaging solutions around the world. This is expected to drive packaging production printing solutions to meet the demands of this market where competition is very high. The development of e-commerce is expected to create demands on printing methods that match the speed, volume, and standardization that this industry demands. However, high initial investment costs could hamper the growth of the market.
Search 60 market data tables * and 35 illustrations * through 140 slides and detailed tables of contents on “Global Digital Production Printer Market”, by type (monochrome and color), by technology (inkjet and toner), by production method (single sheet, continuous feed, sheet feed and web-based), by application (transaction, retail, publishing, label and packaging industries, etc.), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa) – trends, analysis and forecasts to 2029
Request a PDF brochure at https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-pdf/4509
Key market insights from the report:
The global digital production printer market was valued at $ 24.5 billion in 2019 and is expected to have a CAGR of 12.4%. The market report has been segmented based on the type, technology, production method, application, and region.
- Depending on the production method, the continuous feed segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Depending on the application, the publishing segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- By region, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for production printing, with India, Indonesia and Vietnam having markets with high growth rates. According to the CII (Confederation of Indian Industry), India is expected to be the fifth largest consumer market by 2025. According to a joint study by ASSOCHAM-EY, the printing and packaging industry in India is expected to grow to USD 72.6 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 18%.
Click on the link below for the upcoming trends and insights in this market::
Leading companies in the global digital production printer market include Xerox, Hewlett-Packard, Ricoh Company, Konica Minolta, Canon, Agfa, Gevaert, EFI Electronics, Eastman Kodak Company, Inca Digital Printers and Miyakoshi Co.
The market provides detailed information about the industry base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and the recent trends that are helping companies grow business and fuel financial growth. Additionally, the report has dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, major dominant players, and market forecast. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships as well as regulatory frameworks in various regions that have an impact on market development. The report includes current technological advances and innovations affecting the global market.
Via Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analysis, marketing / business strategy and solution that provides clients with strategic and tactical support to make informed business decisions and identify and achieve high quality opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some key points answered in this market report are listed below:
- Provides an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Discusses details of key operational strategies with an emphasis on R&D strategies, company structure, localization strategies, manufacturing capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue in the forecast period.
- Studying various market prospects using Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST and SWOT analysis.
- Study of the segments that are expected to dominate the market.
- Regional analysis study projected to see the highest growth over the forecast period
- Study results
- Study assumptions
- Scope of study
- Research methodology
- Opportunity map analysis
- Market at a glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis by Region
- Competitive landscape
- Heat map analysis
- Market presence and specificity analysis
- Investment analysis
- Competitive analysis
Browse related report:
- Global Metal 3D Printer Market
- Global Portable Printer Market
To find out more, contact us: Sales Prophecy Market Insights Email- firstname.lastname@example.org